COMMERCIALS.LIVE, is committed to protecting your privacy and we will demonstrate reasonable care and respect in our treatment of any personal data that we may obtain from you.
From time to time, we may require your personal data (i.e. data which may identify you personally) when you deal, interact or transact with us e.g. if you participate in activities organised by COMMERCIALS.LIVE. Your participation in such activities is completely voluntary and you therefore have a choice in submitting your personal data.
- Types of Personal Data Collected
The types of personal data that COMMERCIALS.LIVE collects depend on the purposes/ occasions for the collection or the nature of the activity/ transaction involved. We may collect the following types of data which may amount to personal data:
- Name, other identification number, date of birth, address, contact number, videos, photographs, email address or IP address;
- Demographic data such as gender, age, area of residence.
If you provide personal data relating to a third party (e.g. information about your dependent, spouse, children and/or parents) to us, you represent and warrant that the consent of that third party has been given/obtained for our collection, use and disclosure of their personal data in connection with the purposes specified below and that such personal data is accurate and complete.
- Purposes for Collection, Use and Disclosure
Generally, COMMERCIALS.LIVE may collect, use and/ or disclose personal data for the following purposes:
- To facilitate online service for videography.
- To improve our services. For instance, if you participate in our surveys, we may use your feedback/ suggestions to improve the experience at COMMERCIALS.LIVE.
- To inform you of COMMERCIALS.LIVE’s promotions and updates. For instance, if you subscribe to COMMERCIALS.LIVE’s mailing list, we may communicate with you via e-mail updates in relation to special offers or activities offered by COMMERCIALS.LIVE
- To process and respond to your enquiries, feedback, requests, complaints or incident reports. For instance, if you send feedback to COMMERCIALS.LIVE, we may use your contact information to communicate with you.
- To generate internal reports such as annual, operational or management reports.
- To resolve any disputes which may arise between COMMERCIALS.LIVE and you.
- For any investigation or proceedings where your personal data is relevant. For instance, if you wish to report to us an incident at COMMERCIALS.LIVE’s premises, we may collect your particulars to respond to you or conduct further investigations.
- To comply with applicable laws.
- For evaluative purposes as defined under the Act;
- For other specific purposes for which your personal data was provided.
Disclosure to Third Parties
COMMERCIALS.LIVE may disclose your personal data to law enforcement or government agencies for security/legal purposes. COMMERCIALS.LIVE also has the right to share your personal data as is necessary to prevent a threat to the life, health or security of an individual. COMMERCIALS.LIVE may disclose personal data, as is necessary, to investigate suspected unlawful activities including but not limited to fraud and intellectual property rights infringement.
COMMERCIALS.LIVE gives you the option of opting out of receiving newsletters and marketing materials from us. If you do not wish to receive any marketing materials from us, you can indicate your preference at the Information Counter of COMMERCIALS.LIVE.
For newsletters and marketing materials communicated to you via email, you may opt-out of receiving them by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link in the latest email containing such newsletter or material or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to indicate that you wish to unsubscribe.
You may also withdraw your consent in relation to other purposes by writing to us. Where applicable, COMMERCIALS.LIVE will inform you of the likely consequences of such withdrawal. If you have given your consent for multiple purposes, please note that your personal data may still be collected, disclosed and used for purposes for which no withdrawal of consent was made. Please note that even upon complete withdrawal of consent, COMMERCIALS.LIVE may still retain Personal Data necessary for legal and business reasons or as may be required by law.
COMMERCIALS.LIVE may, upon your written request to us, allow you to access your personal data in our possession or control.
COMMERCIALS.LIVE has the right to reject frivolous or vexatious requests or requests for trivial information or any request on other grounds provided under the Act.
COMMERCIALS.LIVE will only retain your personal data for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected, or as allowed/ required by applicable laws.
COMMERCIALS.LIVE needs your assistance to ensure that your personal data is current, complete and accurate. As such, please inform COMMERCIALS.LIVE of any changes or errors in your personal data by contacting COMMERCIALS.LIVE and submitting your updated particulars to COMMERCIALS.LIVE in writing. COMMERCIALS.LIVE may also request from you updates on your personal data from time to time.
- Protection and Verification
The security of your personal data is important to us. We will protect your personal data by adopting reasonable measures to reduce the risks of unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar risks.
COMMERCIALS.LIVE may adopt verification practices and processes to verify your identity or to process your requests. For example, when you place order or repair with COMMERCIALS.LIVE, COMMERCIALS.LIVE may require your personal data such as your telephone number to call or interact with you.
You may block cookies on your web browser but some of the features of COMMERCIALS.LIVE’s website may then not function properly. By blocking cookies, not all features and functions of the COMMERCIALS.LIVE’s website will function properly, we may not receive/be able to process your requests and some of the transactions/activities may not be completed as a result.
- Contact Us